Golden Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Years

Being retired (but not yet drawing an old age pension) I see a lot of different ways of describing this age group, particularly in cafes etc - "Pensioners' Specials", "OAP Discount Menu", "Senior Citizens Offer" etc. The most flattering was an advert for a "Golden Years Menu" (well, cheap fish and chips).
    Saw this couple at Glendurgan Gardens in Cornwall relaxing at the end of a path approached through a tunnel of vegetation, and thought that phrase seemed very appropriate -

50D + 24-205L.

Cheers, Chris - and how about some "Golden Years" prices on Canon gear???
    Just chuggin' along.

Re: Golden Years

Doesn't look like you wanted to get too close; I bet those sticks get wielded frequently at oiks like you
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris J View Post
      Being retired (but not yet drawing an old age pension) I see a lot of different ways of describing this age group, particularly in cafes etc - "Pensioners' Specials", "OAP Discount Menu", "Senior Citizens Offer" etc. The most flattering was an advert for a "Golden Years Menu" (well, cheap fish and chips).
      Saw this couple at Glendurgan Gardens in Cornwall relaxing at the end of a path approached through a tunnel of vegetation, and thought that phrase seemed very appropriate -

50D + 24-205L.

Could you reduce the image size so that we can read the text.
      rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Comment

Whoops - will re-post a.s.ap. in a smaller size.
        Cheers, Chris.
        Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Smaller as requested -

50D + 24-205L.

Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris J View Post
            Smaller as requested -

50D + 24-205L.

I'd have size it as follows:

I've got a question in place with Robert Scott over linked images and the size. I'm hoping he can let us all know what size images are allowed.

I'm hoping Robert Scott
            rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Comment

Working...
            X