Dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dancer

Some Pics from yesterday, not my kind of thing or location. dance studio windows on 3 sides mirrors on the the other. the BG is blinds pulled down over the mirrors. Just a flashgun and someone to hold a silver reflector.
    the dancer was moving in all of these. taken with 5Dm2 580ex2 16-35 mm lens.

Thanks for looking.
    Millie

Re: Dancer

Hi Millie

I don't post often, but as you are back and I remember you from the last forum (good memories!) I thought I'd make an exception.
    They all look sharp
    Don't like the hand in front of face on number 2
    No 3 is the best pose (even if she is moving)
    They all seem a bit flat though and lacking contrast. This may be the B&W conversion

HTH
    Cheers
    Ian

Comment

Very nice, like the tones in them all, think they suit the subject! Not too harsh.
      Papa.

Comment

Thanks for commenting Ian, to be honest I find myself in total agreement with your honest observations.

On the forum:
        I suspect this forum will rise from the ashes, and once again become the No1 forum of choice for anyone shooting with Canon Kit.

Cheers for the kind words Papa.

I have a fairly full days snapping lined up today, including a ponsy art gallery :tongue:
        Hopefully, fingers crossed. I will have some nice pictures to post later.

Millie

Comment

Working...
        X