No worries....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries....

Walking along the tow path of the Grand Union Canal at Marsworth and came across this guy who appeared to have not a worry in the world.... except his fishing....

50D, 70-200 2.8 L IS MkII, f/2.8, 1/2000, Fl 160mm, ISO 100

No worries by djguk47, on Flickr

David
    David

No worries....

Reminds me that I need to clean up my Ross and reels and get back to fishing again. My only critique of the image is that you should of included the entire rod.

Tom

Comment

Re: No worries....

Thanks Tom.
      On the print of this the bottom right is much darker and the rod actually disappears off into the darkness which I "put there" through some processing and you cannot see that it is "cut off".
      Unfortunately this was the best angle of catching him and the penalty was the rod tip being cut off
      David

Comment

David the missing rod tip doesn't bother me as much as the light wiggly line on the other side of the bank which itersects his hat, I think i would tone that down a little, otherwise a lovely picture nicely processed

Comment

Thanks Ian. The "wriggly line is the reflection of the bank in the canal.
          I actually titled this one.... "What Financial Crisis ??" in the prints comp.
          David

Comment

Working...
          X