Fashion Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fashion Show

David is quite right. Newbies like me get inspiration from other people's photos; makes me think, try to comprehend the various comments, which are usually made,print out some of the comments for my FORUM ADVICE file for future reference etc etc. I am also aware that experienced forum members give their spare time freely to advice and comment and so I usually give them a long rope in sense of time. Sometimes, I too have never had any feed back.

Having said that I must say that the mums are quite glamorous & an adventureous bunch!
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Thanks for all of the comments .............. it has been an interesting thread ... once it got up steam ............ and the clients etc are all well chuffed .... especially the mums ........... now where the hell can I get multiple quality prints and frames done at a reasonable price ? ..............been overrun by print orders and have not experienced this mayhem before ............ Gulp!!! Help

Here's a last one for now ...............

Camera Maker: Canon
      Camera Model: Canon EOS-1D Mark III
      Image Date: 2010-05-06 22:08:21 +0100
      Focal Length: 70.0mm
      Aperture: f/2.8
      Exposure Time: 0.0056 s (1/180)
      ISO equiv: 640
      Exposure Bias: none
      Metering Mode: Matrix
      Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
      White Balance: Auto
      Flash Fired: Yes (Manual)
      Color Space: sRGB
      Last edited by X-ray-spex; 09-05-2010, 19:58.
      Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by X-ray-spex View Post
        it has been an interesting thread ... once it got up steam ............
        Oooh, you're so impatient!

I know a few event photographers and they tackle the print orders in different ways:

One takes a computer and printer to the event, processes the shots and puts large thumbnails up on the screen. As customers choose what they want, he takes their money and prints them off, into a presentation folder and the deed is done.

Another takes the money on the evening and Emails Full Res files to the customer the following day.

Another gives out a specific website address for the event, where customers can browse, pay on line and download the photo's.

Worth considering for the future.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Working...
        X