X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lottie

[/url][/IMG]

My Lovely Daughter - first shots with my new 550D
    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Re: Lottie

She's not lovely ...................... she's a stunner!

Colin
    Colin

Comment

x2 - she looks a little wistful here?
      My camera is helping to look at the world more closely, then record what I see to share with others.

http://imagesfromnature.foliopic.com

Comment

Beautiful young lady and a lovely picture

Comment

A beautiful portrait of a beautiful girl.

Coda
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Yes stunning girl I just feel the crop is too tight.
            5DIII, 5DII with Grips| 24-70 f2.8L MkII | 24-105 f4L IS | 70-200 f2.8L IS MkII | 50 f/1.4 | 85 f1.8 | 100 f2.8 | 1.4x MkII | Tamron 17-35 f2.8-4 | 580EX II | 600EX RT | Stofen Diffuser | Manfroto 190 CF Tripod w/490RC2 | Epson R3000 | Lexmark CS 510 DE | Nova 5 AW | Mini Trekker AW | Lowepro x300AW | Lastolite Gear (inc HiLite 6x7) | Elinchrom Studio Gear & Quadras

Comment

Completely lovely picture and girl, I agree about the crop.

Comment

I like tight crops and may have cropped it slightly tighter on the right side, IMHO a little extra contrast might be beneficial

Print it off and put it on the wall rather than the family albumn
                ef-r

Comment

Beautiful photograph & like the others say beautiful model, I also think the crop is a tad too tight.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                  X