Jarna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jarna

Shot with one head high above and in front bounced on a triflector with gold panels, the three catch lights are not to everyones taste, I don't mind them and its hard to avoid when using the triflector.
    Eos 5D II sigma 70-200 2.8 f9 at 1/125th

Re: Jarna

Nice model, and good composition. There does seem to be a well-delineated area of light on her upper cheeks. Was that caused by the upper light?

I just bought the Sigma 70-200DG, how do you find it for portraits, as it weighs 1.4kilos? It looks sharp enough.

Comment

Hi Rob

Yes the light was around 30 degrees angle so the main illumination was above with the triflector bouncing back some light to even things out a bit.

I love the sigma, it is a heavy beast compared to my 24-105 but it's great all round and gives some good results for portraits.

Cheers

Comment

Nice :)

Comment

Good work, did you do much PP or did this come out of the camera looking like this ?

Comment

A bit of skin smoothing and cloning out some small blemishes, curves and sharpened. Jarna has amazing skin anyway so there wasn't much to do.

Comment

Working...
            X