What keeps me up at night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What keeps me up at night...

Not that I mind having these noisy neighbours because they're usually doing something interesting.

The other day they cleared the cess: the bit at the edge of the railway where the ballast ends that provides a spot to stand safe from passing trains and also where the signal cable trunking is and it's this cable they're replacing here.

Even though FF, it did require quite high ISO but I was able to reduce the noise in Topaz.

Cable Laying - 01(T) by John Leah, on Flickr

Cheers,
    John

Good spot John!

I reckon the bloke on the LHS by the cabinet is having a quick wazz.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Great shot John, something a bit different
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Seems to be a lot of standing and looking going on, well captured John.
        7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thanks folks

John: He was actually coiling the cable ready for connection but behind that cabinet is a regular wazzing spot (but I always look away and never point a camera at it )

Bill: There was even more standing around and looking than that as this wider shot shows. Quite why it took thirteen men plus the driver to roll out some cable is beyond me

5D3_0963 by John Leah, on Flickr

Cheers,
          John

Comment

Working...
          X