Dark Fairytale Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Fairytale Shoot

I recently did my second TFP shoot with a model in the grounds of Townley Hall in Burnley. The idea was to go for a dark fairytale theme here are a few from the shoot. For info I used a variety of lighting including off camera flash and natural light and i also used plumbers smoke pellets for the smoke! Please feel free to critique and comment and you can see the rest of the set on my flickr (you can comment there too!)

Forest Shoot 0001 by Image Warrior, on Flickr

Forest Shoot 0012 by Image Warrior, on Flickr

Forest Shoot 0020 by Image Warrior, on Flickr

Re: Dark Fairytale Shoot

A really great set of professional quality images. I particulally like shot three for it's ability to draw me into the whole scene thanks to the overall subtle colouring then discovering the detail which for me is brilliant, a kind of sinister feel to it being brought back to life because of her arm.

Graham.

Comment

Some great portraits I know that bridge in number 1,Do you live in Burnley?
      Last edited by codachrome; 17-08-2011, 19:30.
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

I really like these, great mood. Some nice ones on Flikr too.

Excuse my ignorance, what does TFP stand for?

Ian
        EOS 600d, ef 18-55 is kit lens, 50 mm 1.8 mkii, Tamron 70-300, 430EXii

Comment

Excellent shots particularly 1 and 3. Not sure the second fits the dark fairytail theme though

Stan
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments. Shot. 3 was nearly not taken and it was just a few chance frames initially she wanted a silhouette but I messed that up! No 2 doesn't really go but I shot a few "normal" shots for her portfolio.

If know townley you will know the bridge! I am just a short trip westbound on the m65!

Comment

Really like # 1 & 3 I think you achieved your target in some style, well thought out, I think the result maybe more Hammer than Fairy Tale though,

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by celtex View Post
                Excuse my ignorance, what does TFP stand for?
                Time For Photographs I do believe.

Comment

I really like #3

Brian
                  ef-r

Comment

Thanks for the additional comments really appreciated - sorry I didnt answer the TFP question!

Comment

Working...
                    X