Ladies walking

Full length candid snaps

White

Brown

Pinkish

Comments welcome

Trev

Re: Ladies walking

Nice set of pictures Trev are they from the Sealed knot?
    We have some up here in September

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

I like the third shot- the pink lady. Definitely better than our Jordan or Katie Price!!!!
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Hi Trev,
        I bit of side/back lighting would have made a big difference in impact perhaps using a smaller depth of field.

Ok they are described as full length shots but for me they all work better as 1/3 length shots tight on the subject. I would suggest including the setting for full length shots to help set the scene.

Graham.

Comment

Nice set of pictures Trev are they from the Sealed knot?
          Not sure Peter.

Thanks for the comments Nathaniel, and for your advice from Graham.

Trev

Comment

Working...
          X