Siblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siblings

My Daughter Lottie (16) and my Son Jacob (14) after playing their first mixed lacrosse match together.......I have very strange children....they genuinely like (love) each other................most of the time

To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Re: Siblings

Lovely Photo Joanne and lovely children. Yes, you are a lucky mum to have such loving children and yes, I agree that it is unusual to say the least!!
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Great Shot

Comment

When my Son and Daughter were that age it was dueling pistols at dawn. White was black and black was white. Countries were not big enough. Thank goodness now they are older a wonderful loving truce as broken out.
        Wonderful picture you should be very proud of them both.
        Cheers
        Treff

Comment

Thats a great photo any parent would be proud off.
          Colin

Colin Wallace Photography

Canon 5D MKIII / 24-105L F4 USM IS / 70-300L F4 USM IS

Comment

Great moment captured perfectly, works perfectly in black and white
            Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X