• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Wedding Shoot

A pic from my first wedding shoot.

EOS 400D EF 17-40 Lf/4

Re: First Wedding Shoot

Sorry to be negative, but this gives the impression of separation! On the wedding day?
    EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

I din't want to say that! Yes, it looks that way.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I think I am a little with the other opinions it is unusual, and does suggest a air of tension, if however I were trying to do this shot I would have probably have put the bride in the foreground well focused and had the groom to the rear, unless there is a reason you did it this way round.

Ray

Comment

TADA!!!

Comment

The happy couple together LOL. I take the point that they look too distant from each other, I will need to experiment with new posses if I do another wedding. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

enough said, well done, really nice shot in the doorway great use of flare really lifts this image to another level.

Ray

Comment

Hi I would vote for number three, but I would add that there is a sign of creativity in the others. A few months ago there was a link on this forum for an american tog who was well know for his use of soft lighting, he dispalyed a few wedding shots and he also had the couples standing apart and in industrial settings!!!! Although you may have the couple too far apart for these shots! Everyone tells me that wedding shots ae possibly the most difficult congratulations on a unique start!!!!
                Alun

Comment

Working...
                X