My go at street photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My go at street photography

These are a few from my attempt at street photography. The light was rubbish in all of them so converted to high key B/W. Im not sure its worked as it sounds more like a rescue attempt so any comments you have are welcome. The lady reading the book was abit staged, so Im not going to pretend it wasnt.

Busker #1 by mathews38, on Flickr

Busker#2 by mathews38, on Flickr

Relaxing with a book by mathews38, on Flickr

relaxing with a book #2 by mathews38, on Flickr

seconhand books by mathews38, on Flickr
    Last edited by hhcanon; 19-12-2011, 17:25.

Re: My go at street photography

Nothing wrong with those HH. The bike wheel in the second is a bit annoying but not sure you could have excluded it even if you moved around more to the left. The last one really tells a story, so much to look at with all the characters doing their thing

As a matter of interest, what lens were you using

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
      Nothing wrong with those HH. The bike wheel in the second is a bit annoying but not sure you could have excluded it even if you moved around more to the left. The last one really tells a story, so much to look at with all the characters doing their thing

As a matter of interest, what lens were you using

Stan
      Stan - thanks for your very kind words. These were all taken last month in bristol where I used the 55-250. Remember, the lens I almost sold! The last one is the wife but she wasnt aware I took it!

Comment

Sorry Stan-got it all wrong-wot a plonker. Checked the lens profiles in LR and it was the 24-105........great walk about lens

Comment

The last one is the wife but she wasnt aware I took it!
          she's the one reading on the steps as well ? - so shes finished that book and then gone to browse for another

Sorry Stan-got it all wrong-wot a plonker. Checked the lens profiles in LR and it was the 24-105........great walk about lens
          they would both be ideal lens for this sort of thing, giving you a reasonable working distance and small enough to be unobtrusive

Stan
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Working...
          X