Bubbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubbles

The family were round our place for a BBQ and the grandchildren started blowing bubbles this is a sample shot looking straight up into the unusual blue Kentish sky. C&C welcome

Re: Bubbles

I think you have got a great image out of a simpl idea.

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Simple works well.
      If you were to crop the large bubble with the attached bubbles to make it on its own, as there are some nice shapes and star bursts, I wonder how it would look.

David
      David

Comment

Cool shot, such a simple almost abstract shot can sum up the whole afternoon.
        Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

Thanks for looking and providing your comments, David I tried the single big bubble cluster on its own and it looks good but it wouldn't be any real use other than for small prints or web use.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
            David I tried the single big bubble cluster on its own and it looks good but it wouldn't be any real use other than for small prints or web use.
            Ian - you could use it as your avatar!

Nice pictures BTW! It always amazes me that sometimes the simplest shots of the everyday stuff are so good! You spotted the shot well, and got a good result.

All the best, Mike.
            flickr
            5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

Oh very nice, do like that. Do like the starburst and the flashes of colour in the bubbles... but then I like bubbles. (note: big kid at heart.)
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Di many thanks keep the big kid attitude going it is a great way of enjoying life

Comment

I love the starbursts in the bubbles, very nice capture!
                    Last edited by Mikehope; 02-07-2011, 01:36. Reason: Corrected my spelling!

Comment

Love the image especially the starburst - would like to see the large bubble on its own and talking of bubbles....are you a West Ham or Chelsea supporter Lol :)

Joanne
                      To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Sorry Joanne no I don't support any football team but I do like taking the mickey out of my brother in law who supports Derby

Comment

Working...
                        X