Sprint Triathlon images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprint Triathlon images

Well, I survived the morning, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.....couldn't cover the whole of the cycling or even the swimming but never mind eh?? LOL

The organisers were impressed enough to ask me to cover future events as well.......they thought i had caught the 'atmosphere' of the event I'm not so happy!

A few shots from the morning...the winning line was in total shade. All taken with the 7D and EF-S 55-250 IS

1/500 @F8 ISO 400 187mm

1/100 @F13 ISO 400 70mm

1/500 @F5 ISO640 123mm

1/500 @F5 ISO640 73mm

1/500 F4 ISO640 70mm
    Martin

It is better to have and not need...than to need and not have!

EOS 7D, EF-S 15-85 IS USM, EF 50mm F1.8 ll, EF 70-200 F4 L IS, Nissin Di866 Speedlight, Yongnuo YN568EX Speedlight, 4 x Yongnuo 622C triggers, a Battery Grip and 4 spare batteries (for emergencies...)

Re: Sprint Triathlon images

No sure why no one has commented on these. IMO I think all of these could use a bump in the contrast to make them pop a bit. Like the 2nd shot, nice panning. Also like the way you left room on the right for the biker to ride into.

Tom

Comment

Well done for the results and the organisors fine endorsement of you work. A repeat booking is always the supreme compliment.

Shade will seldom be the photographers friend, so I echo Tom's advice regarding a little boost with the contrast and I also sometimes warm up the shot on the white balance.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Thanks gents, I hate to say it but i forgot about posting these shots

I agree, perhaps i should boost the contrast and warm up the WB. Not been asked to cover anymore events since these were taken but i live in hope
        Martin

It is better to have and not need...than to need and not have!

EOS 7D, EF-S 15-85 IS USM, EF 50mm F1.8 ll, EF 70-200 F4 L IS, Nissin Di866 Speedlight, Yongnuo YN568EX Speedlight, 4 x Yongnuo 622C triggers, a Battery Grip and 4 spare batteries (for emergencies...)

Comment

Working...
        X