Simon Whitfield Triathlon Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon Whitfield Triathlon Crash

I was very much in the right place at the right time to capture this happening! So far, I've sold them to the Globe & Mail and National Post newspapers in Canada and 2 Triathlon magazines...

Keith

Re: Simon Whitfield Triathlon Crash

Ansell Adams stated: Photography is about standing in the right place. You have now added: at the right time.

Well done. There is so much bad luck in photography, that we should embrace the good luck when it occurs.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Good job getting these shots when opportunity knocked. Most of us would of been stunned & thought later, should of got the shot. You Did

Tom

Comment

Well done and thanks for sharing
        I've sold them to the Globe & Mail and National Post newspapers in Canada and 2 Triathlon magazines
        Hopefully enough for a new lens
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Brilliant capture and as mentioned above I probably would have been stood there catching flies before thinking of shooting it!
          Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X