IMG_2263 by fozzy19, on Flickr

1Dx, 400 f/2.8 ef 70-200 f/2.8 ef 15mm f/2.8 ef 24-70 f/2.8 mk1 1.4x 2x
    www.flickr.com/photos/fozzyimages/[/url] Website www.fozzyimages.co.uk

Re: My first ever post, feedback appreciated Silverstone wsb weekend

Cannot fault that one! Well done.

Papa.

Comment

Very good not much wrong with that shot, nice to see his eyes and the concentration on his face, if I had to make any suggestion it would be to possibly reduce a little of the tarmac above the rider so that it removes some of the dead space and focuses more on the rider.

Could you post some exif data with the image?

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
        Very good not much wrong with that shot, nice to see his eyes and the concentration on his face, if I had to make any suggestion it would be to possibly reduce a little of the tarmac above the rider so that it removes some of the dead space and focuses more on the rider.

Could you post some exif data with the image?
        Thanks for your comments
        Canon 7d ef 300 f/2.8+1.4x
        1/320 f/7.1 iOS 100

Comment

IMG_2273 by fozzy19, on
          IMG_2264 by fozzy19, on Flickr

Any better,or too much ?

canon 7d ef300 f/2.8+1.4x

Both 1/320 f/5.6 iso 100

Comment

Superb first post images.
            Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
            Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Excellent action shots.................
              My flickr http://flic.kr/ps/2g5eDa
              © JH Foto
              The word photography derives from the Greek φωτός (phōtos), genitive of φῶς (phōs), "light" and γραφή (graphé)

Comment

First post, but hopefully not your last. Superb shots. Keep them coming.
                Thanks for sharing

Ian
                EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback much appreciated

Comment

My first ever post, feedback appreciated Silverstone wsb weekend

Tom

Comment

Very nice indeed.

John

Comment

Already been said fella - a fantastic first set, of course now that you have posted these you know that you have to keep up the high standards

.DAVID.
                        Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Looks good to me. Great work.
                          Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
                          EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Cracking shots! It gives me something to aim for... Riding to Magny Cours for the race inn October! :)

Comment

Great set ,nice and sharp.You should be more than pleased with these,keep up the good work.

Paul
                              EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                              Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Working...
                              X