A few from the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few from the weekend

The club now put all of the photographs on the Facebook site here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7214050&type=3

Above are a few samples from a solid Cardiff win......in red! Not ideal as I can't post them here anymore due to Dataco restrictions :-(
    Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Re: A few from the weekend

Excellent set Mike..I particularly like the crowd shots because of their reactions, you've captured both them and the action perfectly :O)
    Martin

It is better to have and not need...than to need and not have!

EOS 7D, EF-S 15-85 IS USM, EF 50mm F1.8 ll, EF 70-200 F4 L IS, Nissin Di866 Speedlight, Yongnuo YN568EX Speedlight, 4 x Yongnuo 622C triggers, a Battery Grip and 4 spare batteries (for emergencies...)

Comment

A few from the weekend

on the set

Tom

Comment

Thank you both, really appreciate you taking the time to look especially as they are externally hosted!
        Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

The look on the face of the lad on number 26 is brill - great capture.
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by DeeGee View Post
            The look on the face of the lad on number 26 is brill - great capture.
            Thank you Dee!
            Mike

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

Agree with Tom....

David
              David

Comment

Good job, well done !
                I noticed they're using your the "huddle pic" from that set as their facebook cover image ! :-)
                That's always a nice compliment imho.
                Trev

Comment

Thanks both, the huddle pic has been printed on a canvas 2 metres wide and is currently being hung in the tunnel! One day I may be able to afford that 1DX if I keep going
                  Mike

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X