R Concept Suzuki Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R Concept Suzuki Swift

If you're given the opportunity to shoot track side (and I mean track side) don't turn it down. It's good fun, especially when the Driver is a Sprint Champion and knows what he's doing whilst racing past you at full throttle. Here he's on two wheel just yards away from me.

rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Re: R Concept Suzuki Swift

Nice shot
    You can't beat getting in close i try to shoot as many rallies as i have time for. This was a nippy swift 2.1engine

and one in close

Comment

Thought I recognised that yellow swift!

I've seen mr proctor himself rallying that thing round croft circuit many a time, mainly the jack frost stages rally.

Comment

#1 is pretty good BUT I have to go with #3 the Hillman Avenger, that shot is bang on the money

.DAVID.
        Last edited by David Stallard; 18-05-2012, 08:36.
        Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Third is a belter of an image-well done.
          Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
          Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Working...
          X