AVIVA ESAA Cross Country Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVIVA ESAA Cross Country Championships

Yesterday was the English Schools AA cross country championships and selection for the English national team. The top eight in each class selected to represent England in an international event next weekend
    Held at Heaton Park Manchester on a wet and very dull day, with over 2000 athletes .

OH yes to stop all the moaning I was a full accredited photographer for this event by ESAA

Originally posted by ESAA
    Photographers at ESAA events wishing to publish photos in the media or in any other form (eg. internet websites), or wishing to use them for anything other than personal use must be officially registered and accredited by the ESAA. A list of officially accredited photographers will be published on this website shortly after the event along with their contact details.
    It is not possible to prevent photographs of any particular individual from appearing in the media. If this is a problem for you, you are advised not to take part in the event. .

Re: AVIVA ESAA Cross Country Championships

Hi Mark
    What no names you disappoint me,I was looking forward to a big debate you've let me down Mark !
    nice photo's again ,so i was not the only fool stood in the rain on saturday( not same place/or sport but same weather)
    All the best Paul
    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Working...
    X