Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIA WEC Silverstone 6 Hours of Silverstone

Originally posted by lone pilgrim View Post
    3rd pic is a winner for me. Never seen those colours and tones in motor sport photography before, but it really works. 1st pic would have been perfect if you were just a bit closer Haha
    That's because motorsport doesn't usually take place when it's cold, wet and practically dark! #3 is a stunner, not just because it's a good image in itself, but because I know just how fast they're going through that corner.
    Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Woolley View Post
      That's because motorsport doesn't usually take place when it's cold, wet and practically dark! #3 is a stunner, not just because it's a good image in itself, but because I know just how fast they're going through that corner.
      Hem hem we are talking about Silverstone, Siberia here Woolley For the last 3 years, F1 Friday's have been utterly miserable.
      Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzy4 View Post
        ... you won't believe Eau Rouge when you see it, TV or Pictures just doesn't do it justice, they have a lot of holes in the fences around the circuit and on the inside between Les Combes and turn 10 Bruxelles there's no fence, so it's pretty good for photos, maybe bump into you !

Paul.
        Thanks for the tips Paul - looking forward to it. Just hope the weather is reasonable - we are camping near Eau Rouge.
        Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Nice set. Love the pit shot and # 3.
          Gary

https://www.facebook.com/motorsportimagesbyghp/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghand_39/

Canon EOS 7D Mk2 EOS 7D EOS 1D Mk III Canon 400 L f5.6 Canon EF 70-200 L f4 Canon EF 24-105 L f4 Canon EF 50 f1.8

Comment

Originally posted by gary65 View Post
            Nice set. Love the pit shot and # 3.
            Cheers Gary

Paul.

1Dx, 400 f/2.8 ef 70-200 f/2.8 ef 15mm f/2.8 ef 24-70 f/2.8 mk1 1.4x 2x
            www.flickr.com/photos/fozzyimages/[/url] Website www.fozzyimages.co.uk

Comment

Excellent set

#1 for me as it's not your everyday shot, wow how did you get so close?
              Chris
              Practice makes perfect

Canon EOS 7D,1100D, EF 400mm f5.6L USM, EF 24-105 1:4 L IS USM, 18-55 Kit lens,EF 50mm 1.8, EF 100mm f2 USM, Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2

Comment

Originally posted by crunch View Post
                Excellent set

#1 for me as it's not your everyday shot, wow how did you get so close?
                Cheers Chris, I've got a really long lens ! ;-)

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by anderson.council View Post
                  Hem hem we are talking about Silverstone, Siberia here Woolley For the last 3 years, F1 Friday's have been utterly miserable.
                  To be fair, anything F1 I find miserable. The last GP I did I slept through and I was standing up at Stowe inside.

WEC was especially chilly. I gather 4 grid girls had to be removed due to impending hypothermia. That and the fact that blue isn't a very photogenic colour for skin. Meanwhile, at the other end of the circuit we at least stayed mainly dry. Could have done without Di Grassi throwing his Audi at me. Don't know whether it was the weather but it was very noticeable that there didn't seem to be many photographers up at the north end.
                  Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

As others have said 1 and 3 are cracking shots.

Regards Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
                      As others have said 1 and 3 are cracking shots.

Regards Paul
                      Cheers Paul, appreciate it.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
                      X