Susie Wolff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susie Wolff

Susie Wolff, first Woman to take part in a Grand Prix weekend since Giovanna Amati drove for Brabham in 1992

20140705_0104_paulfoster0081.jpg Susie Wolff - Williams Mercedes FW36 by fozzyimages, on Flickr

1Dx, 400 f/2.8 ef 70-200 f/2.8 ef 15mm f/2.8 ef 24-70 f/2.8 mk1 1.4x 2x
    www.flickr.com/photos/fozzyimages/[/url] Website www.fozzyimages.co.uk

Re: Susie Wolff

Nice one Paul
    An image with a real sense of power, speed and action - great work
    James
    James Boardman Woodend
    www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

But the real question is, could she park it ;o) .... ducks and starts running now from female members here

nice photo Paul - really like the composition - I would try tweaking the highlights a tad as the white is very white and could be pulled down a tad in levels I think
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Great picture Paul.

It's such a shame she was let down by the engine on the Friday morning so that she didn't get a chance to show how much, if any, she had improved from last years Young Driver's test where her fastest lap was 0.4 slower than Daniel Juncadella, the Euro F3 champion at the time. Hope she gets more of a shot at the German GP.

Scott
        Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Nice image, good composition with a real sense of speed and energy.
          Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
            But the real question is, could she park it ;o) .... ducks and starts running now from female members here

nice photo Paul - really like the composition - I would try tweaking the highlights a tad as the white is very white and could be pulled down a tad in levels I think
            I'm not so sure about the highlights and think she could park it with ease but only if the car let her down.
            The white paintwork of the car is much brighter in real life than the kerbs and that shows in the picture. A great image in my opinion.
            Last edited by Hanlminiman; 12-07-2014, 18:57.

Comment

Very nice image Paul

Tom

Comment

Great shot, super shot, white not blasted.
                Very well done

Comment

Very nice photo, the close crop works for me.

such a shame she was let down by the engine on the Friday morning
                  It won't be long before we see a lady on the grid, in a car that is.
                  Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
                    Nice one Paul
                    An image with a real sense of power, speed and action - great work
                    James
                    Cheers James

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post

Ooh brave man, they do look bright but are when viewing live, checked clipping and seems o.k.

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by anderson.council View Post
                        Great picture Paul.

It's such a shame she was let down by the engine on the Friday morning so that she didn't get a chance to show how much, if any, she had improved from last years Young Driver's test where her fastest lap was 0.4 slower than Daniel Juncadella, the Euro F3 champion at the time. Hope she gets more of a shot at the German GP.

Scott
                        Cheers Scott, was lucky to get any shot at all, only 4 laps completed and there so quiet they sneak up on you !, Germany should give a better indication as you say.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                          Nice image, good composition with a real sense of speed and energy.
                          Thanks Cyberman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanlminiman View Post
                            I'm not so sure about the highlights and think she could park it with ease but only if the car let her down.
                            The white paintwork of the car is much brighter in real life than the kerbs and that shows in the picture. A great image in my opinion.
                            Cheers Hanlminiman, it is bright isn't it

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by DanFlag View Post
                              Great shot, super shot, white not blasted.
                              Very well done
                              Thanks Dan, much appreciated.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
                              X