Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby

This is a new sport to photograph for me. It was hard to find the action since it goes so fast, and I am not familar with the sport. CC welcome.

Tim
    Attached Files

Re: Rugby

Hi Tim
    Not bad first effort try standing behind the try line so the players are running towards you and get down on your knee to give you a lower angle,the game follows a simillar pattern so gets easier to follow the action,as the players go into the tackle(i should say just before) keep your finger on the fire button take as many as you can till just after, there's many a time when i've missed a good shoot a split second after the tackle.Best of all just keep taking the photos and the better you'll get.
    Paul
    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Thanks for the imput..

Comment

I agree with Paul, very good first effort on a new sport.

May I suggest that where the background is cluttered with buildings etc, you consider a view point that minimises their impact and if possible, open up the aperture blur the background a little more.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Working...
        X