Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BANG!

The title says it all.

My ears are still ringing. Not the easiest thing to take, had to get up high to avoid the heads of the adults and the ropes holding the public at bay.

Caldicott castle, Late 18th century display team.

BANG.jpg

Re: BANG!

now thats what you call timing !! excellent ....but if your PS skills are strong enough loosing the posts and fence would be something I would consider along with the white board on the other cannon ... great timing ;o)
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

I have only just got back in and have already cloned out a lady who was 'somewhere' in the pic so I'll have a go.
      I've not got PS anymore (I forgot to pay for it!!) but pleased with GIMP2 (albeit a bit slow).

I had two shots to shoot and TBH I kept the finger on the shutter. This was actually the first shot though so quite pleased.
      Just waiting for the 60D to turn up, then we can rock and roll!
      Thanks for the comments.

Comment

I had two shots to shoot and TBH I kept the finger on the shutter.
        LOL... yep done that myself ;o)

I've never used Gimp but just bought Elements as that has content remove / move - well worth it just for that alone and only £60 ;o) ....

60D nice... looking forward to seeing some of your shots
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Nice timing fatfred

Tom

Comment

Excellent timing, very hard shot to make

Comment

Nice timing. I like the "orange" glow on the grass -just below the "bang"!!
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Well caught 👍
                Peter

Feel free to browse my
                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Working...
                X