Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP3R

Hello all,

Here are a few pictures from the 45th edition of the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivières. It's the biggest motorsport event in the province of Quebec in Canada after the Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada.

1. Flagworld.com stickers on a Camaro and Mustang competing in the Supercar series

2. Father Patrick Wittmer and sons Karl and Nick assessing damage on both of their cars. Car #82, car #91

3. World RX (RX Lites category)

4. World RX (RX Lites category) Andreas Bakkerud

5. World RX (Supercar category), Jacques Villeneuve in action

6. World RX (Supercar category), another driver from Quebec, Patrick Carpentier, went all the way to the finals in his 1st ever World RX competition!

7. World RX (Supercar category) Toomas Heikkinen

8. NASCAR - Jacques Villeneuve competed in the NASCAR event the following day

9. NASCAR - Jacques after the first free practice session

10. NASCAR - Simon Dion-Viens power drifting. This guy his used to running this Corvette

11. NASCAR - Louis-Philippe Dumoulin went on winning the race, in front of his homecrowd, not the country's, the city's homecrowd. It was nuts!

12. NASCAR - the champ catching his breath and chatting with General Director of the GP3R, Dominic Fugère

Re: GP3R

Noteworthy,

This close to 1000hp Ford Mustang RTR Monster Energy Nitto driven by Vaughn Gittin Jr. that put out a show during breaks on track.
    Jump to 2'00''

Plenty more actions shots in here https://www.flagworld.com/photos/v/2014/2014-08-06/

Comment

Very nice set of images

Tom

Comment

Very good set!
        flickr - website - twitter -
        instagram

Comment

Awesome set of photos although you seem to have fallen over in the first one ;-)

As for the video - I want that Mustang, I NEED THAT MUSTANG. . . . . . off for a little lie down now

.DAVID.
          Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Superb set. Difficult picking a favorite, all are top notch, but the flying Ford Fiesta (#4) just pips the others for me.

Great video.
            Last edited by gary65; 20-08-2014, 08:46.
            Gary

https://www.facebook.com/motorsportimagesbyghp/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghand_39/

Canon EOS 7D Mk2 EOS 7D EOS 1D Mk III Canon 400 L f5.6 Canon EF 70-200 L f4 Canon EF 24-105 L f4 Canon EF 50 f1.8

Comment

Thank you all for your comments, this is much appreciated.
              @David S. : I could not find a better angle to fit both Flagworld stickers in the same shot being that I was all the way up against a post.

Comment

Superb set Dan, number 8 for me, Jacques in deep concentration.

Paul

1Dx, 400 f/2.8 ef 70-200 f/2.8 ef 15mm f/2.8 ef 24-70 f/2.8 mk1 1.4x 2x
                www.flickr.com/photos/fozzyimages/[/url] Website www.fozzyimages.co.uk

Comment

Great set Dan. Interesting to see JV getting old while his dad lives as a young man in our memories.
                  Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Thank you for your comment Paul.
                    Anderson.council, you know, I've never realised that but you are right. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X