British superbikes cadwell park Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British superbikes cadwell park Help

Pictures now on display thanks to a little help.Just scroll down a few posts to view.
    Thanks Paul
    Last edited by paul linton; 06-06-2010, 14:47.
    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Re: British superbikes cadwell park Help

Hi Paul;

Have you dropped the image into an Album in PhotoBucket? I find that's the best bet...

Then, in PhotoBucket, when you hover over the image, it will generate a drop-down list of links. Select & Copy the 'IMG' link, and just Paste that into your thread. When you're compiling the thread - all you see is the HTML tag, but when you post, the HTML converts to display the image...

Give that a try...

Cheers...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Had a great day at the British super bikes good weather good racing hope you enjoy the photos taken with EOS 7D, sigma 100-300mm f4 + 1.4 tele, AV mode.
      All comments welcome.
      thanks again for your help C F
      paul.
      Last edited by paul linton; 26-05-2010, 14:29.
      EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
      Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Hi Paul;

Cracking set; and the images 'aint bad either ! (Runs for cover from the girls on-board )

They just confirm what I've always thought... those biker guys must be brain-dead!

I hope the guy's knees were clear of the rumble-strip in #2 & #5! Could have been painful!

Well done; thanks for sharing...
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Working...
        X