Moto GP 2010 at Silverstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moto GP 2010 at Silverstone

Had fun trying to get the hang of panning, getting the right depth of field and coping with dull, wet weather!!! but I think I got there eventually.

Re: Moto GP 2010 at Silverstone

I think you certainly did and congratulations on your first post.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Nice shot, but their not Moto GP bikes.

John

Comment

It is the 600's
        ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
          It is the 600's
          The bikes are Kawasaki ZX10R's, the riders are Connor Cummins and Barry Burrell. They both ride in the superstock series which supports the British Superbike series. Am I being petty? lol Its just that I follow all forms of bike racing. Also I think silverstone was sunny yesterday during free practice. And I owned one of these bikes until two weeks ago.

John

Comment

I only spotted the identical fairings etc and jumped to the incorrect conclusion
            ef-r

Comment

Well done you got the first shots from silverstone online,look forward to seeing more.See the weather is upto the same old tricks sunny, wet, dry, all in the same afternoon.Did well to capture any thing in the rain so well done.
              PAUL
              EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
              Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

They both ride in the superstock series which supports the British Superbike series.
                Correct.

Also I think silverstone was sunny yesterday during free practice.
                Almost, the rain arrived at the end of the MotoGP free practice and that was that. This shot was taken during the Superstock QP1.

Comment

[QUOTE=Almost, the rain arrived at the end of the MotoGP free practice and that was that. This shot was taken during the Superstock QP1.[/QUOTE]

I hope it didn't look like I was being picky? But me being pedantic didn't take away the fact the shot was very good.

John

Comment

Nah, I've got my sense of humor back now

What I meant by "that was that" was that the rain arrived, although it did seem to get lighter at one point, it stayed until we left at 17:30. The poor Moto2 and Superstock guys had to do their free practice and QP1 in the wet.

We got caught in it when we were over at copse and got soaked walking back to the arena area.

Comment

after a big get off @ tt cummins out for rest of season
                      Originally posted by John27 View Post
                      The bikes are Kawasaki ZX10R's, the riders are Connor Cummins and Barry Burrell. They both ride in the superstock series which supports the British Superbike series. Am I being petty? lol Its just that I follow all forms of bike racing. Also I think silverstone was sunny yesterday during free practice. And I owned one of these bikes until two weeks ago.

John

Comment

Ahhhh, that was mentioned on the Silverstone radio today just before the first race for the superstock. I don't follow the superstock so didn't pay that much attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by paul. View Post
                          after a big get off @ tt cummins out for rest of season
                          Yeah I heard simon andrews is fit again and will fill in for connor cummins as the bsb superstock support moto gp. oops am I high jacking this posting lol. sorry.

John

Comment

Working...
                          X