Rugby Photography.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby Photography.

KNIGGHTS V MOSELEY...#10.jpgKNIGGHTS V MOSELEY...#3.jpgKNIGGHTS V MOSELEY...#21.jpg
    Some of my action photography.Doncaster Knights V Moseley last season.
    This is my first upload to forum omg it worked.
    Last edited by F.S.P.; 26-08-2010, 16:39.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/fspimages

Donald Duck Rode To 500cc World Championships 1976 &1977.
    Canon EOS 40 D 7 D - 5 D Mk II.Canon 100-400mm IS - Canon 24-105mm IS -
    Canon 28-135mm IS - Canon 70-300mm IS - Canon 100mm 2.8 IS - Sigma 120-300mm Sigma 12-24 mm Sigma 10-20mm.

Doncaster Phoenix They Are The Future

Re: Rugby Photography.

Well done on your first upload.
    I like the action in the shots particularly the first one with the "flying hair" which I suspect may belong to either a Tongan or a Fijian.
    The shots seem a little soft which may be a result of the upload.
    Others have said that to have a sharp image on the forum you need to sharpen the initial image and then sharpen it again and although it may appear too sharp on your monitor it is usually OK on the forum.

David
    David

Comment

Well done a very good set, As David has said they do seem a little soft butgreat action in them. My favourite is also #1

Comment

your getting me in the mood can't wait for rugby and football to get started on the none league side,just have to get the british super bikes out of the way and I'll be back taking images of rugby once again,
        Life doesn't get much better for sports fans.
        Paul
        EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
        Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Working...
        X