Silverstone Moto GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silverstone Moto GP

A few images from the Friday and Saturday of the British Moto GP,all taken through the fence with either a 7D or a 1DMKIV with a 300mm f2.8 IS L and either a 1.4 or 2x Tc attached.

Would love to be able to get accreditation one day to cover either BSB,WSB or Moto GP and have 23 years left before i retire so you never know.

1/

2/

3/

4/

Re: Silverstone Moto GP

Stunning.

Comment

Trying to think of more synonyms of the word Stunning !

Awesome, killer !

Great shots !

Trev

Comment

WOW!, These are tremendous!!
        David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
        All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

The are all superb - but the one of Stoner has that little extra for me with the water spraying off the wheels
          ef-r

Comment

Sorry to say but the only word I can use is ........................ stunning! Just reminds me how much i have to learn!

Thanks for sharing

Nick

Comment

I am going to try a new word here, Unblickable...............

Raj
              Raj
              Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                The are all superb - but the one of Stoner has that little extra for me with the water spraying off the wheels
                The water spray and that concentration seen through the visor, a man on a mission, great shot.
                Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

I can only repeat what the others are saying..stunning shots..well done!

Comment

Mightily impressive. I'm going to be different and vote for #4, but honestly I'd be happy to have taken any of them.
                    Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Thanks very much everyone for the comments.

Forgot the British Lads so here are Cal Crutchlow and Bradley Smith

Many thanks once again for all the great comments,next one for me is British Superbikes at Snetterton in 2 weeks time and also my first ever World Superbike Race the end of next month at my local Silverstone.

Comment

Great photographs. I particularly like the ones where you can see the riders face through the visor. Such concentration.

Excellent

Mazz
                        “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
                        http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

Two more great pictures, and once again it is been able to see the riders' face that makes them for me, you don't get that on a bright day with tinted visors. Good luck with Snetterton I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.
                          Regards

Keith

My Flickr

Comment

Every single one a "wish i'd took that" shot. Favourites are two and four. Brilliant capture of color.
                            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                            Di's Flickr

Comment

As above, I think all comments and phrases have been covered!
                              Numbers 1 & 4 are my favourite (1, to see the eyes and 4, for the pan)

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X