Why would you do this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you do this???

In Edinburgh for a couple of days and lots of fun-fair rides but why would you go on these, definitely not for me.

2K7A2306 by David Miller, on Flickr
    The least scary of the three.

2K7A2317 by David Miller, on Flickr
    I would end up with a bad neck shaken about on this one.

2K7A2314 by David Miller, on Flickr
    This one goes EIGHTY Metres high, no thanks.

Not for me either!...
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

We're getting old David
      Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

David I have been on one. it's quite exhilarating and great fun. Almost like doing a jump but you are travelling sort of horizontally. Give it a go, set the 7D to video mode and give us all a great 360 degree view of Edinburgh - why not take Burnie with you
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Looks great fun! I'll have to see if I can talk Lisa into having a go with me. We're in Edinburgh this weekend. Going to see wicked at the playhouse. Then Christmas markets etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NathCarr91 View Post
            Looks great fun! I'll have to see if I can talk Lisa into having a go with me. We're in Edinburgh this weekend. Going to see wicked at the playhouse. Then Christmas markets etc.
            Nath, wicked is what youngsters would call these rides, have a great weekend , hope it is dryer than it was on Tuesday. Not impressed with the same old tat in the markets.

Comment

Not my idea of fun David.
              7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
                Nath, wicked is what youngsters would call these rides, have a great weekend , hope it is dryer than it was on Tuesday. Not impressed with the same old tat in the markets.
                Thanks David. Yeah should be fun, it's an anniversary weekend so we will make the most of it either way. I'll also get a couple of glasses of the Scottish nectar (whisky)

I've never actually been to the markets before, never been to Edinburgh at Christmas time.

I like the second picture by the way, just re looked at them and feels quite atmospheric with the most around the lights.

Comment

Working...
                X