• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typhoon

Typhoon 4ship 6sqn RAF Leuchars

another image from the airshow.
    Alan
    Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Re: Typhoon

Good capture Alan, getting all four like that is never easy, perhaps you have cropped it and left them a bit too central, leave a bit more room at the front than at the back.
    I notice from the Exif you have a speed of 1/1000 at F11, you could have opened the aperture some and got a faster speed to help the sharpness.

I am not saying you are wrong, but you are using spot metering also, because the target is often so small, I always use evaluative metering.

Just my thoughts, feel free to ignore.

Regards Paul

Comment

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom.

Paul,thanks for your advice which i will try to remember for next time.
        I have always used spot metering for bird photography so i will experiment with evaluative.
        I thought the same after i cropped the image i normaly leave space ahead of the subject.

Alan
        Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Comment

Working...
        X