Shuttleworth Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuttleworth Air Show

These are just some of the pics I took at a recent afternoon/evening air display. The mono ones I took at a high ISO setting to try & get an authentic period effect.
    Attached Files

Re: Shuttleworth Air Show

Great shots Philip ! I particularly like the Farnam canard.

Fred D

Comment

like the BW versions.

Tom

Comment

Thanks for the comments. This is the first time I've posted photos & I'm not very impressed with the results so far. They're not very sharp & the colours a bit weak. They're fine on my Mac so I presume something has been lost during the upload. If anyone has any suggestions...?

Comment

I'm a little late coming to this post but great pictures Phillip. I'm going to show my age here. My grandfather flew some of those aircraft. The RE 8 or Harry Tate as it was known and the Bristol Fighter. He flew observation flights against the Turkish army and had a Greek Major as observer. He delighted in telling we grandchildren how the major before flying would wee into a small goatskin bag and throw it overboard as they flew over the trenches.

Comment

The mono ones I took at a high ISO setting to try & get an authentic period effect.
            They were in glorious colour even in days gone by.
            (IMHO) It is only "authentic" if you are trying to re-create an old postcard or old photograph.

What a great set of images
            Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
            Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Working...
            X