RAJ_9192 by rajjayaraj, on Flickr

RAJ_0110-as-Smart-Object-1 by rajjayaraj, on Flickr

RAJ_0089 by rajjayaraj, on Flickr

C.C welcome

Raj
    Raj
    Flickr

Re: Sunderland Air Show

Great set Raj well done I was there last year but had to give it a miss this year, so thanks for posting these.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Thanks Peter
      Raj
      Flickr

Comment

Great set Raj

Tom

Comment

You have some good captures there Raj, I would suggest leaving a bit of room for the planes to fly into if you could, so more room at the front than at the back.

They are all a bit soft on the focus, what settings were you using? and importantly were you using A1 Servo? as I have fallen in to that trap numerous times, having the camera on One Shot and then keeping my finger on the button to take multiple shots and find them all out of focus because of the moving target.

Let us know how you had the camera set up and the exif.

Regards Paul

Comment

Thanks Tom

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
            You have some good captures there Raj, I would suggest leaving a bit of room for the planes to fly into if you could, so more room at the front than at the back.

They are all a bit soft on the focus, what settings were you using? and importantly were you using A1 Servo? as I have fallen in to that trap numerous times, having the camera on One Shot and then keeping my finger on the button to take multiple shots and find them all out of focus because of the moving target.

Let us know how you had the camera set up and the exif.

Regards Paul
            Thanks Paul, i agree with your comment on leaving space, with regard to the setting, i did use AI Servo but used slower shutter speed to get the blades blurred 1/125 and that could have been the reason. I would appreciate if there is any other setting that i could have used for these kind of planes with propeller and should i have been panning and not taking burst shots?
            Raj
            Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X