Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cad West

Hi
    I went to the Mach loop last week for my first time, the weather didn't really play ball but we did have a busy day with about 15 passes by about 1030 then the sun came out for dinner but no planes lol then we had a few more in the afternoon, but for my first time it was a good day and i will be going again here are a few from the day.

This one as not been cropped or anything

Cheers John.

Re: Cad West

Well, you can't argue any of those, especially for a first time, quite amazing!

Pictorially, spot on and exactly what aviation enthusiasts want. Photographically, the composition could be improved slightly by having more space in front of each aircraft. It is generally better for a moving object to have space in front to "move into".

Could we have some tech details? Camera, lens, speed, ISO and aperture would be helpful.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Hi John,

Great set of pictures. Love the angle of the first Harrier & the Tonka.

TTFN,
      Neil
      Neilly's Flickr Page
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/60833437@N08/
      Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neil-...67642190098333

Comment

I really have to get myself down there... well done...

Originally posted by colin C View Post
        Could we have some tech details? Camera, lens, speed, ISO and aperture would be helpful. Colin
        The EXIF data is intact... 1D Mk III - various settings...
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Not really interested in the content - however I have to acknowledge that these are good images.
          just wanted to say well done, even though it's not very constructive :-)

Millie

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
            Not really interested in the content - however I have to acknowledge that these are good images.
            just wanted to say well done, even though it's not very constructive :-)

Millie
            It doesn't have to be constructive Millie. Sometime it's good just to appreciate a shot.

Far better than some Forums, which are patrolled by the "Crop Police"!

Colin
            Colin

Comment

Hi All
              Thanks for all the comments some good tips to look at, Colin they was all took with 1D mk3 and 100-400Lis in AV mode with various iso.

Cheers John.

Comment

Working...
              X