Concorde - three views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concorde - three views

This picture of Concorde dates from 1992. It is a scan of a colour slide and was taken using a Canon 50E (I think) film camera. I posted it on my Facebook page a week or so ago and it stirred up a few interesting recollections and comments.

Scan-150811-0055 by Robert Clayson, on Flickr

This second picture was taken on Sunday of the Concorde at Brooklands Museum. 5D mk3 with a 16-35 lens. The problem with Brooklands there is always a lot of clutter around.

1S7A9190 by Robert Clayson, on Flickr

Finally, slightly abstract Concorde reflected in the Napier Railton.

1S7A9199 by Robert Clayson, on Flickr

As ever comments welcome

Robert
    flickr - website - twitter -
    instagram

Re: Concorde - three views

Excellent Robert. Hard to imagine that it first flew just a couple of months before Neil & Buzz walked on the moon and that now we have nothing that is even remotely as fast.
    Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Robert

Tom

Comment

Nice shots takes me back to when they were test flying it out of Raf Filton near Bristol
        Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

I remember when we lived at Wimborne, one day I heard a tremendous racket and I thought the house was about to come down. It was Concorde at the Bournemouth airshow, flying over our house so low I could almost touch it.
          Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Comment

Excellent set Robert I can understand why it created a stir ob FB. Thanks for sharing these
            Peter

Feel free to browse my
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Working...
            X