• Show
Clear All

Pics of the Reds

untitled-2873 by Steve, on Flickr

untitled-2841 by Steve, on Flickr

IMG_2858 by Steve, on Flickr

IMG_2872 by Steve, on Flickr

untitled-2883 by Steve, on Flickr
    Last edited by steve70d; 27-08-2016, 15:33.

Re: Pics of the Reds

Nice set Steve

Tom

Comment

agree nice set - one thing I would try ( another LR tip) is to use batch processing, this will at least give you photos that all look like they were taken on the same day, assuming the light didn't change, its easy to do, adjust one image till your happy, click the copy button on the bottom, then past onto other images as you open them - you may need to further tweak each one a little but least you have a base process :)
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
        agree nice set - one thing I would try ( another LR tip) is to use batch processing, this will at least give you photos that all look like they were taken on the same day, assuming the light didn't change, its easy to do, adjust one image till your happy, click the copy button on the bottom, then past onto other images as you open them - you may need to further tweak each one a little but least you have a base process :)
        personally i wouldn't take that route as there are to many variables in the sky ,especially at air shows ,light cloud ,heavy cloud ,display smoke from the planes .works on a clear blue sky but not in the u.k

Comment

Like them, good set Steve

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
            personally i wouldn't take that route as there are to many variables in the sky ,especially at air shows ,light cloud ,heavy cloud ,display smoke from the planes .works on a clear blue sky but not in the u.k
            agree, but you can get all the images in the right ball park, then tweak, which is what I said
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
            X