Southend Air Festival 2011 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southend Air Festival 2011 part 2

a few more from the show this weekend. This is the SAR Sea King which appeared. It was a little grey at this point and none too warm either.

needless to say everyone was sure the guy on the end of the line was Prince William!!

Breitling Wingwalkers and the Red Arrows to come.....
    David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Re: Southend Air Festival 2011 part 2

Originally posted by Pinkeez View Post
    Breitling Wingwalkers and the Red Arrows to come.....
    Isn't that a little dangerous with helicopters?

Nice shots BTW. All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
      Isn't that a little dangerous with helicopters?
      Cheers Mike. Happily he'd long gone by the time they came along
      David

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.

Comment

Nice set of shots but just a small point of pedantry if you'll forgive me, this is a Merlin not a Sea King :)
        EOS 650D & EF-S 18-55mm, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM, Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC US, Tamron 28-105mm F/4-5.6, Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHodson View Post
          this is a Merlin not a Sea King :)
          OOPS! thanks for the nod Mark. That'll teach me to rely on the programme list.:tongue:
          David

Comment

Working...
          X