Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping for the 9F but it wasnt running today... so this will have to do. At least its running the right way round since all the track work and reconfigurations at Kingscote have played havoc.

IMG_1857 by Robin M Jones, on Flickr

Re: 80151

Like that one!

Mike
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Have you tried conversion to B&W with a hint of sepia ? much my preference for these old engines

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Nowt wrong with 80151 (BR Standard Class 4 2-6-4T) ... I've been on the footplate of her ! But I do have a soft spot for 9F's hauling limestone.

Thanks for that withy it's exposure spot on for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          Have you tried conversion to B&W with a hint of sepia ? much my preference for these old engines

Stan
          OK...here you go Stan B/W with a tinge of sepia, and a very small vignette

80151 BW by Robin M Jones, on Flickr

Comment

I am soooo Jealous that you can be around such beautiful pieces of machinery. You do such an excellent job capturing the beauty & grace of this engines.

Keep them coming.

Tom

Comment

I do like the #2 image gives it that something special.

Paul
              EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
              Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
                I am soooo Jealous that you can be around such beautiful pieces of machinery. You do such an excellent job capturing the beauty & grace of this engines.

Keep them coming.

Tom
                Thats very kind of you to say so Tom, and thankx everyone for looking

Comment

Working...
                X