Ford RS something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford RS something

Spotted this on my travels. Realised it's a bit of a rarity (like the rarer than hen's teeth Porsche Panamera hatchback I saw earlier in the week which was too quick for me to even get the camera out).

I know the shots could be better, but I didn't want this one to do a runner while I was still focusing.
    1/80 @ F/16 ISO 400

Last edited by NickM; 10-07-2014, 22:41.
    I'm the first to rush to help people, yet it's not okay to respond to a misinformed remark. You don't deserve my custom, patronage or help, so taking it elsewhere.

Re: Ford RS something

Doug.
    Cameras... 7D, 350D
    Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
    Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Changed a bit since I had an RS - Panamera's ... quite common ooop norf with WAGs (Kids got bored being taken to school in Kahn's and Overfinches ).

Comment

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom, Doug and MX5.
          The Panamera's rare for anyway. I've sure seen some oddities here, the biscuit going to an Ariel Atom. That's one car I would dearly loved to have shot, if only to capture the driver's bug-encrusted face n teeth. Sadly he was hooning it around that much I'd've needed a chase car to get any shots. :)
          Last edited by NickM; 10-07-2014, 22:42.
          I'm the first to rush to help people, yet it's not okay to respond to a misinformed remark. You don't deserve my custom, patronage or help, so taking it elsewhere.

Comment

You don't see one for ages then two turn up, wait ones mine.
            They are both Focus RS, great fun. Taken at Reims circuit France

Glyn
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X