My Train Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Train Driver

Seeing Brians image I thought you might like to see one I took at Bury 1940s weekend,,the trains run every weekend,

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: My Train Driver

I like this, and I think I would like it more in a gritty B&W
    Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Ok just for you les....

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

That will look great on A4+ print - maybe a bit more grain?
        ef-r

Comment

Like both photos, although I find the B&W version a little dark in the bottom left hand corner.

Comment

Love the shot -- Both look great however I prefer the color -- Can you provide settings ?
            Thanks

Comment

I like the shot, but they have both been processed just a little bit dark for me. I realise that I am not judging a full res image and presumably you wanted to keep some detail in the steam, but I would have lifted the mid to shadow detail.

Colin
              Colin

Comment

Canon EOS 40D...70.200 lens @ 104mm 125th f8

Comment

Working...
                X