46100 ‘Royal Scot’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

46100 ‘Royal Scot’

Ex LMS 4-6-0 No: 46100 ‘Royal Scot’ with 47593 on the rear is seen passing Hollicombe Beach near Torquay working the 1Z27 0539 Bedford to Kingswear ‘English Riviera Express’ tour on the 2nd September 2023.

46100 Royal Scot by Colin Wallace, on Flickr
    Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Great shot Colin.
    7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Lovely shot Colin, looks as if the sun came out by the time it got down to you
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
        Lovely shot Colin, looks as if the sun came out by the time it got down to you
        I went to that place because the sun was not out. Within 5 minutes of the steam tour arriving the sun came out then!
        Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Another top shot.
          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin W View Post

I went to that place because the sun was not out. Within 5 minutes of the steam tour arriving the sun came out then!
            It's a difficult spot to photograph the down excursions as the sun puts the side nearest in shade. I once took an image there that I thought was perfect so submitted it to Steam Railway who didn't just reject it out of hand but were kind enough to reply saying that the subject and location were just what the look for but "I was unlucky with the light" so couldn't use it.

Nevertheless, Colin, I like this

Cheers,
            John

Comment

Working...
            X