Lotus Emira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lotus Emira

Great photoshoot for Lotus Cars Essex yesterday.

Lotus Emira by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Nice one Jeff, class set of wheels is that.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Oooooh .............. me want!
      Colin

Comment

Very nice, that is a stylish design, not sure that I could squeeze into it though
        Peter

Feel free to browse my
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
          not sure that I could squeeze into it though
          Mrs C decided that one of our cars should be electric. I assumed that would be hers, but no, it was mine that she targeted. Ok I thought, the BMW i8 will do me quite nicely, but when we arrived at the dealership, their demonstrator was finished in bright metallic green. You could see the thing from 20 miles away and Mrs C shies away from being the centre of attention, but I decided to brave it out and pressed the button for the Butterfly doors. As the doors swung slowly and silently up on their gas struts Mrs C said NO! I decided to grow a pair and said it was the i8 or nothing, because I certainly wasn't having the i3 .............. it looked like a glorified bread van!

Well, you are probably well ahead of me and I ended up with the i3 and strangely, I loved it. So much so that I kept it for four years.

There is a corollary to this tale. Some months later I got talking to a chap that bought himself an i8 and an i3 for his wife. He drove the i8 everywhere for the first couple of months and from then on, mostly used his wife's i3. He reckoned it was a right sod to get in and out of and nearly as bad to park the thing. I didn't mention that to Mrs C, she can be quite unbearable when she is smug.
          Colin

Comment

I had an electric car, was my pride and joy. The problem was Ever Ready stopped producing the batteries - the type you put in a torch. Then the kid next door wheeled over it with his bike, so that was the end of my electric car. Sad
            Last edited by Trev B; 28-04-2024, 15:53.
            Trev

Flickr:

Comment

As we have gone all electric here.
              I also got to shoot a good few Lotus Eletre EV's whilst there

Lotus Eletre by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
                Very nice, that is a stylish design, not sure that I could squeeze into it though
                Well.....I could fit and there's plenty of me. Width ways anyhow

Regards,

Jeff

Comment

The interior looks great, as stylish as the exterior images, Well done Jeff
                  Peter

Feel free to browse my
                  Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

I can just see the muddy wellies in there
                    Last edited by Trev B; 28-04-2024, 08:53.
                    Trev

Flickr:

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
                      I can just see the muddy wellies in there
                      Plenty of room in the boot(s) for those.....and the soggy Labrador

Regards,

Jeff

Comment

An EV would be as much use as a chocolate fire guard round here, our son in laws business uses tesla's, there have been a few times when he wished he didn't. Plan your journey, up here. they close a road and it could be a 50 mile diversion and there's no charging points on the tops of mountains and they won't roll all the way home. There is also the small matter of ferry companies beginning to ban them as a serious fire risk, I think Norway have already done this.
                        Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Some cracking shots there.
                          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Impressive looking motors way out of my range, although I could get in but getting out would be a problem

Alan

Comment

Lovely photos!
                              Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Working...
                              X