Classic Car Show at the NEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Car Show at the NEC

FACT - I am definitely NOT an indoor photographer! NEC in Birmingham has to be one of the worst places for a photographer, the lighting is horrendous, and as soon as the doors open you can forget trying for whole car shots due the sheer amount of people. You pay a fortune to get in and on top of that they charge you £8 to park. . . . 'really'. . . . I thought it was only the government that bent you over backwards.

It was good to do it once BUT I for one will never return! These are a few of the ones that were 'okay' enough to keep - even some of these are questionable.

#5 - what the heck is 'Hydra-matic Drive?'

If you want to take a peek at the others you can find them HERE

Not many and I'm really not sure about 90% of them but felt I had to keep a few at least.

Thanks for looking

.DAVID.

All taken with the 7D & 24-105
    Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Re: Classic Car Show at the NEC

The Ford Capri shots reminded me how I liked them. I know what you mean about shows like this, too many humanoids around lol. I like cropped images of cars, sometimes more interesting than the complete car.

John

Comment

Thanks John, it's not just the amount of people it's how rude and inconsiderate they can be - lost count of how many times I had just framed the shot and someone would just walk right in front of me (some after seeing me set myself up) or the others that push past without a word. Nope - not for me, give wide open spaces any day.

.DAVID.
      Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Hiviz, big white, tripod and flash on stand stop most - but there is always one .....

.... a jobsworth muttering about elf and safety
        ef-r

Comment

Working...
        X