• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini

My first photo in this subforum.
    Attached Files

Re: Mini

Hello Oscar;

I'm not a big 'car fan'; but that looks like a pretty decent image to me, and a pretty neat custom conversion!

Apart from cloning out the 'growth' from the roof; I can see that as a commercial advert!

Cheers...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

That is one mean Mini... as CF says it does'nt need the growth on the roof.. Still, a very nice photo
      EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Looking good!!!! Wait to Colin C sees this and I am sure he will post his blue mini...

David
        David

Comment

Lean and mean. That's one of the best Cooper S conversion kits that I have seen and your Black & White version really does it justice.

I note that one or two of our members have commented on the "growth" on the roof, without realising that it is the optional phase induction antenna for the Warp Drive!

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X