Things that float

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that float

Having just moved from my former home on Salisbury Plain (No Boats!) to the Isle of Wight (Boats Everywhere!), I have been pointing my camera at just about anything that floats - here are three from the last week or two:

Rough Crossing

TheSolent-6840-750-WEB.jpg

Ride the waves

FreshwaterBay-6722-750-WEB.jpg

Taxi

Yarmouth-6892-750-WEB.jpg
    Chris

My Website

Re: Things that float

Hmmmm, not happy with the quality, something has degraded those during the upload.
    Chris

My Website

Comment

They are not sharp. You have to get a Flickr account.
      Last edited by Fr1so; 19-06-2015, 14:19.
      With kind regards,
      Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Comment

agree with Friso use flickr - direct uploads look soft here
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Yup Flickr account its got to be
          Chris

60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM,
          EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC

Comment

I use photobucket, for my post. But as been said direct uploads don't work well

Tom

Comment

All above,

thanks for that information, it's a pity because I do not want to have a Flickr account - I guess that means no more images posted here.
              Chris

My Website

Comment

Hi Chris,

You don't have to have a flickr account. Although it is probably the case that a lot of us do have flickr accounts you could use any photo hosting site. Tom has already mentioned Photobucket, I use flickr for most of my images but also post on 500px and have linked to that site from here so it is possible to remain unencumbered by yahoo (current owners of flickr).

Scott
                Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Originally posted by freshwater View Post
                  All above,

thanks for that information, it's a pity because I do not want to have a Flickr account - I guess that means no more images posted here.
                  most of us here use flickr for convince as it also shares the image data which some like to see - if you don't want to use flickr as you have your own space use that rather than direct uploads, if not then I'm out of suggestions as direct uploads fail here
                  :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
                  X