Lexar Professional 400X compact flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexar Professional 400X compact flash

i am having problems with my new Lexar Pro 400X CF card, when i try to read the card from my reader it won't allow me and keeps saying this card is not formatted, do you wish to format now? if i format the card i shall lose all the rescure software that is pre installed on the card.
    The card reader does pick up my SD card from my compact and works fine.
    If i hook up the camera to the computer it downloads the RAW files initially but then a dialogue box appears stating that some files cannot be read and it only uploads the JPEG file.
    i am using Adobe Elements 4

Any help would be much appreciated.
    5D mk II, EF 17-40mm f4 L, EF 24-105mm f4 L, EF 50mm f1.4, EF 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 DO IS, Speedlite 580 EX II

Re: Lexar Professional 400X compact flash

Hi Plutonio,

My first port of call would be to contact Lexar directly. There could be more than one issue here. Firstly is your camera capable of handling the new card? Is your card reader compatible with the new card type? Are you using the latest version of RAW?
    Under the circumstances I am sure Lexar would be happy to supply you with another copy of the image rescue software should you lose it but I would play safe and contact them directly with as much information as possible.

Good Luck,
    Andy

Comment

Working...
    X