Lowe Pro Slingshot 302A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowe Pro Slingshot 302A

I am thinking of getting the Slingshot to replace my Lowepro backpack my only worry is will my 30D fitted with my Canon 100-400 fit in it?

I have asked in several camera shops and get the same blank expression every time. According to the spec it should be possible but wondering if any of you have actually got one and confirm it is owrth buying and my kit will fit in it.

Thanks in advance

Re: Lowe Pro Slingshot 302A

And the answer is YES..I have one and a 100-400..and kids who keep nicking it!

Comment

Cheers HH looks like i know what I will be spending my money on soon, how is aesy do you find it to use, is it worth the money? I want to get away from the backpack as I get backache after a while carrying it

Comment

Originally posted by bigmc View Post
        Cheers HH looks like i know what I will be spending my money on soon, how is aesy do you find it to use, is it worth the money? I want to get away from the backpack as I get backache after a while carrying it
        I used to use the slingshot 202 I think it was, but I prefer backpacks as the load is spread over the two shoulders, where as the load is on one shoulder with the slingshot. Just my opinion of course.

John

Comment

Easy to use and I find it comfortable, with esay quick access. I only use it if I have a project in mind so I can zap out with maybe just one or two lens. I bought mine SH on ebay. New they are silly money for what they are

Comment

Working...
          X