Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

belt strap . diy

hi there .

ok i wanted some thing to hang my camera from my belt . so i set too and made this . the buckle is on there so that once you put your belt through the loop you can then move the buckle up to make the loop smaller . for better fit . it really is solid the clip part is also spring loaded so there is no way you can catch it . at this point your prob thinking jees i wouldnt trust it but like said its solid and im really pleased with it and iv had my 600d and the 55-250 hung from it and it works great .
    i have made it so there are two loops one small loop that the clip is through and then the second loop that your belt goes through . theres no lose ends so theres no way this can slip and come undone.

dont know what your thoughts are but thought id share it anyway .
    Attached Files

Re: belt strap . diy

Interesting, but I can't be doing with unclipping from the belt all the while.....I use the plate off my Manfrotto tripod, screwed to the 7d''s base and added a strap from a laptop carry case....hangs confortably by my side and ready to use in an instant....:O)
    Martin

It is better to have and not need...than to need and not have!

EOS 7D, EF-S 15-85 IS USM, EF 50mm F1.8 ll, EF 70-200 F4 L IS, Nissin Di866 Speedlight, Yongnuo YN568EX Speedlight, 4 x Yongnuo 622C triggers, a Battery Grip and 4 spare batteries (for emergencies...)

Comment

Working...
    X