Digital Photo Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Photo Frames

Does anyone here have a preference for digital photo frames?

I like the idea of a photobook, but also the idea of a smooth changing display appeals to me.

Any thoughts people?
    The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Re: Digital Photo Frames

I was given a photoframe as a Christmas present a few years ago ................... used it twice!
    Colin

Comment

I gave one to my wife a couple of years ago, I think it was used for about a month and has been in a box ever since so I am afraid I am not the one to answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
        I was given a photoframe as a Christmas present a few years ago ................... used it twice!
        Once more than me then.

Comment

I bought 3 O2 Jogglers, thinking they were the next big thing (don't laugh). I used one as a digital photo frame .... for a while. I don't think you can better a well framed image hung on a wall.
          Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
          http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
          https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

I use mine for showing all the flower photo's that I have taken + still life all really looks great, I don't think that they are much suited to portrait and family photo's. JMO

Comment

Hmmm, ok, not such a good idea then!

I imagine the classifieds section will be busy in a few days though :)
              The camera works just fine, it's the idiot staring through the viewfinder that need's help!

Comment

I was given one as a present. I have it on my desk at work and it is on all-day. It is great to have a selection of pictures on show. Colleagues and visitors to my desk area always comment on them.

So, for me, they are great!

Comment

We have one that shows snapshots of friends and family (some flattering, some not).
                  It can become hypnotic to some people!

Comment

Originally posted by nigels View Post
                    I was given one as a present. I have it on my desk at work and it is on all-day. It is great to have a selection of pictures on show. Colleagues and visitors to my desk area always comment on them.

So, for me, they are great!
                    Which one do you have Nigel?

Comment

Working...
                    X