Spare battery for Canon 1D MK4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare battery for Canon 1D MK4

Can anyone please recommend a reliable replacement LP-E4 battery for my Canon 1D MK4 camera.
    The original Canon battery seems to have been discontinued and is very hard to locate and the various replacements have bad write-ups.
    Thanks
    Jim

Re: Spare battery for Canon 1D MK4

Amazon are selling them

Comment

The LP-E4n used in the 1Dx works fine in the MKIV. I regularly swap batteries around between my MKIV and 1Dx without problem.

I also have a LP-E4 equivalent bought from 7dayshop that seems to works as well as any of the originals.
      Colin

Comment

Thanks Colin but I assume I would need a different charger for the LP-E4N version.
        Could you tell me the make of the 7dayshop version, I tried there recently without success.
        Any thoughts on the DigitalRev company who sell one reputedly by Canon for £129

Comment

Same charger.

I didn't even bother to unwrap the 1Dx charger, as I already have my previous one set up in a charging station. It looks exactly the same as the MKIV version.

Digital Rev have a good reputation. I haven't dealt with them, but know many that have with complete satisfaction.
          Colin

Comment

Thanks again Colin that helps a lot

Jim

Comment

Working...
            X