Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon 300EG Gadget Bag

Canon 300EG Gadget Bag

Does anyone have this bag and comments on how good it is? I see that it is half-price at Amazon @ <£37; which seems like a bargain to me.
    Bob Turner
    Dundee, Scotland UK.

Re: Canon 300EG Gadget Bag

I think that's the one that was included in my 70D bundle.
    It's ok, not masses of space, but that probably stops you overloading yourself.
    I have my 70D with its 18-135mm lens, speedlite flash, battery charger with main cable and OpTech straps and there is a little room left.
    It's reasonably comfortable and seems pretty well made.

Not sure I would choose it over some of the Lowepro type sling bags but its ok and will tide me over for a while.
    Andy

Comment

Re: Canon 300EG Gadget Bag

Andy,

Thanks for that, appreciated. There's one that came up for sale in the classifieds at £30 (probably + postage) and I could get one for much the same price from Amazon.

You've confirmed my suspicions that it may be way smaller, than what I can see from the images, for a 6D + Grip + Lens and other items. I think that I will stick with my Kata 3n1-33.

Cheers,
      Bob
      Bob Turner
      Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Working...
      X